An eleven-member Technical Committee of the HR Focus Awards 2017 has been inducted into office.
The induction took place at the conference room of the L’AINE head office in Sakumono, with the organizing committee of the HR Focus Conference and Awards, and the Board of Directors of L’AINE Services Limited present.
Mr. Samuel Ewool, CEO of Buena Vista Homes and a member of the L’AINE Board of Directors chaired the occasion. He applauded the committee members for their commitment to ensure that best HR practice is rewarded. He said, “Though you have very busy schedules, you have dedicated your time to be part of this industry transforming venture, and to ensure that HR gets the needed support, attention, and promotion.”
The Technical committee, in taking the oath of office, led by Mr. Ewool, pledged to be fair, objective and accurate in the evaluation process. They also pledged to work with systems that will promote the credibility of the awards.
The eleven-member Technical Committee of the HR Focus Awards 2017 is made up of internationally recognised auditors, consultants and experts with rich experience in human resource management and best practice in organisational processes systems.
The Organising Committee of the HR Focus Conference and Awards is therefore calling on organisations and individuals to send in their nominations to vie for any or all of the twenty (20) categories, spanning various sectors and industries including:
- Best HR Management in Financial Services
- Best HR Management in Hospitality
- Best HR Management in Manufacturing
- Best HR Management in Healthcare
- Best HR Management in Energy &Natural Resources
- Best HR Management in Public Sector
- Best HR Management Practice in Telecommunication and IT
- Best HR Management in Media
- Best HR Management in SME
- Emerging HR Management Company
- Best Organisation in Learning and Development Practice
- Best Organisation in Employee Relation Practice
- Best Organisation in Rewards Management Practice
- Best Organisation in Performance Management
- Best Organisation in Recruitment and Selection
- Best Organisation in Organisational Culture
- Best Practice in HR Information System
- Employer of Choice Award
- Overall Best Organisation in HR Practice
- HR Practitioner of the Year
The HR Focus Conference and Awards 2017 takes place over two days with the HR Forum, Career Development Session and Business Challenge happening on the 12th October 2017 at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. HR Focus Awards 2017, to be held at the Accra international Conference Centre on 13th October 2017, will recognize and award those who have distinguished themselves in HR Best Practice over the last two years. The HR Focus Conference and Awards 2017 is sponsored by: Websoft, First Group, Barclays Bank , Bond Financial Services, UT Bank and ACP.